VPS Shared Servers VPS
Pro Host VPS Hosting are powered by the common used software KVM provides better performance, scalability, density, dynamic resource management, and ease of administration than the alternatives. Our Linux offshore VPS plans can be the heart of your e-business. Take advantage of our state-of-the-art servers, fully redundant fiber network, and our team of linux specialists. Flexible Terms * No setup fee, No contracts * Upgrade, downgrade any time * Billing is strictly per month, cancel any time
KVM offers enterprise grade full virtualization. Every KVM VPS runs on its own dedicated kernel and file system. Hence it is not affected by another abusive VPS on the same hardware. Since it runs on its own dedicated resources, a KVM VPS offers high uptime and performance .
VPS PlansVPS virtual server plans are well thought out. We know that virtual servers should not exceed the plans described below
120 SAR | Monthly
200 SAR | Monthly
290 SAR | Monthly
350 SAR | Monthly
FeaturesDual Xeon E5 DELL Servers, SSD, SAS Ultra Speed, DDR4 RAM and many other features
Features of VPS
- You will get your server in minutes
- Servers located in the best datacenters
- Specs that suit your needs at the best cost
- Lots of services offered free
- No hidden fees or additional costs
HardwareOur servers are operated on SSD hard drives which offer great speed with regards to executing queries and moving between databases. Our servers also work on strong Intel processors that support Hyper Threading which are connected to a stable network
- Processor : Dual Xeon E5
- Harddisk: SAS , SSD
- Ram: DDR4
- RAID Control
- Operating System : CentOS Linux
- control panel for root: WHM
- control panel for users: VPS Cpanel
- Webservice : Apache
- Root Full Access
- private Dns
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited E-mail
- Unlimited FTP
- Unlimited Mysql
AdministrationWith any of the default server plans you get free management
- Website transfer, complete configuration and installation, in addition to, checking and ensuring that the data has been transferred correctly.
- Ensuring scripts computability with security system
- Complete reinstallation and configuration of the operating system.
- Installing, configuring and improving the performance of: Apache, PHP, MySQL, FTP and Mail Server.
- Installing cache systems for better browsing.
- Activating secure access to control panels and file managers (Mail, FTP, cPanel).
- Instant server programs updates and setting them up to be automatically updated.
- Providing immediate updates and patching for security vulnerabilities and ensuring they are fully fixed.